Paul Myatt brings over thirty years experience in the motor industry to his work as a classic car consultant. He is a Fellow of the Institute of the Motor Industry (FIMI) and can help you with the following:
- thorough inspection and assessment of a car you have sourced
- sourcing hard-to-find vehicles (for individuals and media/film placement)
- advising on vehicle condition, viability and cost of restoration
- making recommendations as to appropriate model of car based on your desires, needs and budget
- advice on modifications and upgrades
Paul’s focus and commitment is on providing advice with complete integrity and independence, working entirely on your behalf to ensure your concerns are taken care of in every respect.