From time to time, Paul is approached by trusted customers to dispose of their treasured classic cars.
Genuine reason for the sale of this lovely red 1945 MG TC, a very early model. This car has been prepared to a high standard:
- windscreen side deflectors to help from wind buffeting
- aluminium brake drums so the car stops
- rear main oil seal conversion
- tubular manifold ( original one will be supplied with car)
- good stainless steel exhaust (slightly larger diameter)
- 4 Blockley Tyres hardly used
- luggage rack
- engine has been rebuilt, no expense spared
- gearbox has been reconditioned
- panel fits are good
- paint finish is good
- trim also good
You may find a cheaper TC out there, but this one is a rare 1945 model, and a very enjoyable car to own & drive: £33,000
Any inspection welcome, please email to arrange.